Best 10 Home Audio Subwoofer
Nowadays, there are so many products of 10 home audio subwoofer in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for 10 home audio subwoofer in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings 10 home audio subwoofer which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
Polk Audio PSW10 10"Powered Subwoofer – Featuring High Current Amp and Low-Pass Filter | Up to 100 Watts | Big Bass at a Great Value | Easy integration Home Theater Systems
- POWERED SUBWOOFER FOR EXTRA BASS & PUNCH - A 10-inch Dynamic Balance woofer & a uniquely configured directed port provides accurate bass with added depth that brings your music and movies alive. A perfect solution for your small-to-mid size room
- LOUDER CLEARER SOUND EVEN AT HIGH VOLUME - Enjoy a thrilling yet balanced music experience with rich, deep sound, even at low frequencies. BLENDS EASILY WITH ANY SPEAKER and plays the most demanding nodes effortlessly without any distortion. PSW Series subwoofers blend perfectly with systems composed of other Polk loudspeakers, especially TSi, RM and R/T/M Series speakers
PSW10 fills in the bottom end of your home theater system. Relieve your main speakers from performing bass duty and let them work on the mids and highs. PSW10 is a great addition to any subwooferless system and will bring your movie watching experience to the next level. All woofers feature a floor coupled downward firing port. This configuration brings you maximum bass impact while keeping the front of the cabinet as low profile as possible. All Polk products are made using the best materials and the most advanced manufacturing techniques. They pass the industry’s most exhaustive quality tests, including drop testing, extreme signal response and UV & salt exposure testing. Polk loudspeakers are built to perform for a lifetime. The voltage of the item is Standard US Voltage / 120 volts.
Sony SACS9 10-Inch Active Subwoofer
Polk Audio HTS 10 Powered Subwoofer with Power Port Technology | 10” Woofer, up to 200W Amp | For the Ultimate Home Theater Experience | Modern Sub that Fits in any Setting | Washed Black Walnut
- HIGH EFFICIENCY SUB WOOFER FOR SMALL TO MEDIUM SIZED ROOMS – The HTS 10 features a 10 inches front firing long throw woofer with Polk's proprietary Dynamic Balance Technology designed to fill your room with immersive, three dimensional sound in great clarity
- YOUR BEST BET WITH MODERN LOOKS & THUNDEROUS PERFORMANCE – The sleek rounded corners are a highlight, but this sub will surely take your movie & music experience up a notch with its deep rumbling bass with its in built 100 watt amplifier (200W at peak)
Yamaha 8" 100W Powered Subwoofer – Black (NS-SW050BL)
Acoustic Audio PSW-10 400 Watt 10-Inch Down Firing Powered Subwoofer (Black)
- Acoustic Audio PSW-10 Specialty Series home theater powered subwoofer, 400 watts peak power, frequency response is 25Hz-250Hz, efficiency is 97dB, 8ohm impedance
- Built in digital drive high efficiency amplifier, 10” down firing long throw subwoofer, high rigidity PVA treated cone, adjustable independent gain control
- Low level and speaker level inputs and outputs, variable low pass frequency crossover control, signal sensing auto shut off function, phase control switch, bottom slotted bass port
Acoustic Audio’s Audiophile Series powered subs immerse you in the action of your fast-paced movies and sports. Add impact to your favorite movies and full-bodied bass to your favorite tunes with a sub that’s barely a cubic foot. Its stylish design and superior sound make it a smart addition to any home theater. Its elegant black ash finish is refined and complements most flat-panel displays. It features a high-current, 400-watt amp which effortlessly drives its down-firing 10″ woofer for dynamic low-frequency effects. The high and low inputs let you use any receiver or processor. The 10″ woofer utilizes a long excursion cone for deep, accurate response. The MDF bass-reflex enclosure features internal bracing, and a 25Hz to 250Hz frequency response delivers thumping bass from all your action movies and CD albums.
Yamaha 10" 100W Powered Subwoofer – Black (NS-SW100BL)
Polk Audio PSW505 12" Powered Subwoofer – High Precision Bass with Extreme Power & Wide Soundstage | Up to 460 Watts | Big Bass at a Great Value
- HEART-THUMPING MUSIC WITH DEEP, POWERFUL BASS – Polk's 12-inch Dynamic Balance Woofer sounds better because it is built better. Make your movies, music & sports experience thrilling
- ACCURATE SOUND REPRODUCTIONS - Be it delicate, melodious string music or solid blasts and booms from bombs and bullets, this subwoofer picks the subtleties between different kinds of sound correctly and reproduces them with absolute perfection
POLK PSW505 – This high quality powered subwoofer makes opens a whole new dimension of thrilling low end sound for audio and home theater systems alike. This versatile, clinically accurate beast handles bombs and bullets and delicate string sections with equal finesse. Polk Audio’s PSW series of powered subwoofers were designed to deliver powerful and astonishingly musical bass at amazingly low prices. All the PSW models represent an evolution and refinement towards a truly visceral home-theater bass experience that coordinate with Polk’s TSi and RM, and R/M/T Series Speakers for home sound that truly rivals the best that theater’s offer. Experience movies, music, shows and games like never before. Pick up a PSW subwoofer and feel its superb build quality. Polk Audio PSW-505 is comprised of top-notch quality components from the driver, the power amp, and the cabinetry to deliver the finest performance. Hi-Roll Surrounds to support longer excursion High current 300 Watt Continuous (460 Watt Dynamic) power amplifier Frequency Range – 23 Hz – 160Hz Adjustable low pass crossover, phase switchand volume control for perfect blending with any main speakers Unfiltered LFE input Magnetically shielded Auto on/off circuit that automatically turns your subwoofer on when it senses a program signal. When no signal is present, the amplifier turns off within 15 minutes Sturdy Feet keep the sub from sliding across the floor when played at high volumes Unit Dimensions – 16-1/8H x 15-1/8W x 18-3/16D; Weighs 56 pounds Warranty – 5 Years Parts and Labor Speaker; 3 Years Parts and Labor Amplifier Subwoofer cable required; not included. Monster Cable is recommended
From the Manufacturer
Have a big room? Have the need for BIG, life-like bass impact? Then the PSW505 is the subwoofer for you. More than a mere brute, the PSW505 is equally at home reproducing all the subtle nuance of a plucked string bass as it is belting out a rocket’s roar. Full-featured and over-powered, the PSW505 will rock your world.
- Slot Load Venting improves bass response. The wide, long slotted vent dramatically lessens turbulence, noise and distortion, creating precise, thunderous bass!
- Polk subs sound better because they’re built better. Rock-solid MDF construction (including a 1 inch thick front baffle) suppresses enclosure panel resonance for distortion-free, accurate response.
- Big 12-inch Long Throw Driver for longer excursion and better linearity.
- Adjustable low pass crossover, phase switch and volume control allows perfect blending with any main speaker.
Take a look inside this product
- Huge Hi-Roll Surrounds that support a true long throw driver.
- Most powered subwoofers are good for just gut-rumble and boom. Polk understands that you listen to music too so our subs are tight, precise and accurate.
- High current 300 Watt Continuous (460 Watt Dynamic) power amplifier.
- Adjustable low pass crossover, phase switch and volume control allows perfect blending with any main speaker.
- Auto on/off circuit that automatically turns your subwoofer on when it senses a program signal. When no signal is present, the amplifier turns off within 15 minutes.
- Unfiltered LFE input for use with low pass filtered subwoofer output jacks.
- Pro-grade 5-way binding posts speaker inputs and outputs.
- Magnetically shielded for safe, flexible placement next to a TV or video monitor.
Dynamic Balance® Woofer Design Polk perfected the method of analyzing a speaker’s microscopic behavior with laser Interferometry. With that information in hand, Polk engineers select the ideal combination of materials, geometry and construction techniques to literally “tune out” unwanted resonance. The result is a subwoofer that delivers pure, distortion free deep bass.
Klippel Optimized Long Throw Woofer Using a state-of-the-art Klippel Distortion Analyzer, Polk engineers optimized the woofer’s motor structure, voice coil alignment and suspension for longer excursion and greater linearity bringing you the best possible performance even at the most extreme listening levels.
Slot Load Venting improves bass response. The wide, long slotted vent dramatically lessens turbulence, noise and distortion, pouring out a tidal wave of precise, thunderous bass!
Rock-solid MDF construction (including a 1 inch thick front baffle) suppresses enclosure panel resonance for distortion-free, accurate response. Polk subs sound better because they’re built better.
In the Box
Use with these products
|Subwoofer||1 – 12″ Diameter (30.48cm)
High excursion polymer composite cone with hi roll surround, shielded
|Overall Frequency Response||23Hz – 160Hz|
|Lower -3dB Limit||28Hz|
|Upper -3dB Limit||125Hz|
|Crossover||Variable low pass 60 – 125Hz, 4th order|
|Inputs||Speaker level 5-way binding posts, line level (filtered) and LFE (unfiltered)|
|Cabinet Size||16-1/8″ H x 15-1/8″ W x 18-3/16″ D
(40.96cm H x 38.42cm W x 46.20cm D)
|Enclosure Type||Vented via slot loaded port|
|Subwoofer Amplifier Specs|
|Power Output||300 watts Continuous Average Output|
|Dynamic Power Output||460 watts|
|Shipping Weight||48.00 lbs. (21.77kgs)|
|Speaker Warranty1||5 years parts and labor|
|Subwoofer Amplifier Warranty1||3 years parts and labor|
|1To ensure a valid warranty, Polk loudspeakers must be purchased at an Authorized Polk Audio home or car loudspeaker Dealer (such as Amazon.com). (If you’re not sure a dealer is “authorized,” call Polk Audio at 1-800-377-7655, and ask us.) The warranty is not transferrable, that means it applies only to the original purchaser. If you purchase your speakers from a private individual, that product is considered “used” and has NO factory warranty, no matter what the seller implies. The warranty is VOID if the serial number of the speaker has been removed or defaced. If you have any questions about your warranty coverage, or you think you need service, call Polk Customer Service at 1-800-377-7655. We’re here to help you get the most from your new speakers!|
Acoustic Audio PSW400-10 Home Theater Powered 10" LFE Subwoofer Black Front Firing Sub
- Acoustic Audio PSW400-10 specialty Series home theater powered LFE subwoofer, 400 watts peak power, frequency response is 25hz-250hz, efficiency is 97dB, 8ohm impedance
- Built in digital drive High efficiency amplifier, 10 front firing long throw subwoofer, high rigidity pva Treated Cone, adjustable independent Gain and crossover controls
- Lfe input, RCA low/ speaker level inputs, high level inputs and outputs, variable low Pass frequency crossover control, signal sensing auto shut off function, phase control switch, bottom bass port
KLIPSCH 10" Front-Firing 250w Peak Power Subwoofer (K100-SW)
Polk Audio PSW10 10-Inch Powered Subwoofer (Single, Black) (Renewed)
- Single 10-inch subwoofer in black with built-in high-current amplifier for big bass
- Equipped with one 10-inch polymer-composite dynamic-balance cone driver. Line- and speaker-level inputs and speaker level outputs allow easy connection to any system
- Laser-based Klippel measurement technology for improved linearity and deep, precise sound. Low-Pass Crossover Frequency : 80-160 Hz
- Non-resonant all-MDF enclosure construction with 0.75-inch-thick baffles and internal bracing. Amplifier Continuous Power - 50 watts.Amplifier Dynamic Power - 100 watts
Polk Audio PSW111 Compact Powered 8" Subwoofer | Up to 300 Watt Amp | Stylish Looks, Big Bass at Great Value | Easy Integration with Home Theater Systems
- ULTRA-COMPACT POWERED SUBWOOFER FOR EXTRA PUNCHY BASS – An 8" Dynamic Balance woofer, specially-tuned downward-firing port & on-point speaker geometry helps deliver accurate bass with added depth that pumps up your movie, games and music experience
- LOUDER CLEARER SOUND EVEN AT EXTREME VOLUME LEVELS – Features smart compression circuitry that limits distortion and gives a more balanced & thrilling music experience with rich, deep sound, even at low frequencies
PSW111 is best matched for RM and SurroundBar series or compact speakers from other manufacturers. You can put it practically anywhere and you won’t believe the punch such a small subwoofer packs. That’s why cnet says “the deep bass was impressively deep for a sub as small as the PSW111.” You can even play hide and seek with it. All woofers feature a floor coupled downward firing port. This configuration brings you maximum bass impact while keeping the front of the cabinet as low profile as possible. Polk home subwoofers are provided with CEA-2010 “Loud and Low” Spec. Instead of using the usual “inches and watts” method, we’ve leveled the playing field so you can easily and accurately compare the performance of different subwoofers measured the same way.
Best matched for RM and SurroundBar series or compact speakers from other manufacturers, the Polk Audio PSW111 compact powered subwoofer features an 8-inch composite woofer that packs a punch larger than its size would suggest–delivering powerful, accurate and musical bass at an affordable price. It measures 12-1/8 x 11 x 13 inches (HxWxD) and it has a continuous power rating of 150 watts (with 300W dynamic power rating).
PSW Series Key Features
Floor Coupled Port
All woofers (except for PSW10) feature a floor coupled downward firing port. This configuration brings you maximum bass impact while keeping the front of the cabinet as low profile as possible.
Klippel Optimized Woofer
By using a state-of-the-art Klippel Distortion Analyzer, Polk engineers were able to optimize the woofer’s motor structure, voice coil alignment and suspension bringing you the best possible performance even at extreme listening levels.
A Polk perfected method of analyzing a speaker’s microscopic behavior with laser Interferometry. Polk engineers can tune out unwanted resonance and distortion with the right combination of materials, geometry and construction techniques. This brings you pure, distortion free sound.
Multiple Hook Up Options
LFE, line and speaker level inputs, and speaker level inputs allow easy connection to any system.
PSW Series subwoofers use intelligent amplifiers. This means, not only can they put gobs of power to your woofer, they’ll use very little power at low volumes or standby mode.
Monoprice 60-Watt Powered Subwoofer – 8 Inch With Auto-On Function, For Studio And Home Theater
- This is an 8" powered subwoofer capable of producing 60 watts (RMS) output. The subwoofer has a frequency response range of 50 to 250 Hz with a lowpass crossover filter, which can be adjusted from 50 to 150 Hz. Gain and frequency knobs on the control panel allow you to adjust the crossover filter and the power output for the optimum blend and balance of bass output with your stereo or surround speakers.
Best 10 home audio subwoofer: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy