Best Home Audio Equalizerr
Nowadays, there are so many products of home audio equalizerr in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for home audio equalizerr in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings home audio equalizerr which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
OSD Audio Pre-1 High Definition Preamplifier – Multi Source Select Phono Ready
- DESIGN: OSD Audio’s Pre-1 is a unique preamplifier that accomplishes the subtle audio tasks that takes an ordinary audio source management to the next level.
- SOUND QUALITY: The Pre-1 assists in experiencing a true home theater surround sound. It allows the ear to hear every detail for an enhanced audio environment.
- POWER: A low frequency filter gives a response of 5Hz-30kHz +0 -3dB in order to have the ultimate powered preamp for a home recording or stereo system.
ammoon EQ-215 Dual Channel 15-Band Equalizer 1U Rack Mount
- Professional dual channels stereo graphic equalizer.
- 15-band design with ±12db adjustable range for each channel.
- With LOW-CUT switch for effectively eliminating the low frequency noise.
- With BYPASS switch for convenient machine debugging.
- XLR balanced and 1/4" TRS unbalanced inputs & outputs.
Input Impedance: 22KΩ
Output Impedance: 200Ω
Frequency Response: 20Hz~20KHz
Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.05%（1KHz）
Signal to Nosie Ratio: >90dB
Working Voltage: 110-240V
Item Size: 48 * 12 * 4.5cm / 18.9 * 4.7 * 1.8in
Item Weight: 2kg / 4.4lb
Package Size: 56 * 26 * 10.5cm / 22 * 10.2 * 4.1in
Package Weight: 2.5kg / 5.5lb
1 * Equalizer
1 * Power Cable (US)
1 * User Manual (English)
Behringer MiniFBQ FBQ800 Ultra-Compact 9-Band Graphic Equalizer with FBQ
- Ultra-compact 9.5" graphic equalizer for studio and stage applications
- Revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection system instantly reveals critical frequencies and can also be used as Audio Analyzer
- Additional Low-cut filter removes unwanted frequencies, e. g. floor rumble
- Accurate 6-segment LED input/output meters and Level control for precise level indication
- High-quality illuminated faders, potentiometers and illuminated switches for long-term reliability
Ultra-Compact 9-Band Graphic Equalizer with FBQ
If we all lived in a perfect world, there would be no need for audio equalization. Sound systems would be perfect and would reproduce perfect signals in all their glorious perfection. Also, everyone in that perfect world would like the same amount of bass, midrange and high frequency, and there would be no such thing as feedback. But the world isn’t perfect, is it? Even the best sound system can benefit from the use of a good EQ–like the FBQ800.
Even the best sound system can benefit from the use of a good EQ. Click to enlarge.
1/4-inch and RCA inputs and outputs.
Nine steps of graphic EQ.
How Does it Work?
Imagine the frequency range of the sound you hear as a highway, a very wide one with nine lanes. Each of these “lanes” represents a single octave of the sonic spectrum. The first four lanes, labeled 63 – 500 (Hz) contain the really low frequency sound content, mainly bass, bass vocals, and the kick and tom drums. The three lanes labeled 1 k, 2 k and 4 k (Hz), make up the fundamental zone of most musical instruments and the male and female vocals. 8 k and 16 k cover the frequency range of cymbals, snare drums and higher pitched percussion instruments. The FBQ800 allows you to control the flow of audio traffic in each of these nine lanes. When properly applied, EQ makes it possible to hear all of these frequency ranges equally, thus the term equalization.
When a specific frequency, or range of frequencies, reaches too high a level, feedback occurs–that all-too-familiar squeal or howl you get when the mic is too close to the speaker. Basically, feedback happens when there is so much of a particular frequency that it is picked up by the mic and run through the system again. That’s why feedback typically gets louder and louder the longer it’s allowed to occur. Needless to say, this kind of feedback is very undesirable.
This is where the FBQ800’s Feedback Detection System really works its magic. In this ingenious circuitry, LEDs on the individual faders light up when that frequency band is approaching the danger zone. All you need do is lower the illuminated slider until the LED blinks out–voilá, feedback problem solved! What once required a highly trained ear is now an activity that even a child can master.
That really is the best way to describe the FBQ800. With its nine frequency bands, you easily fine-tune your sound and instantly eliminate feedback. And each fader can be used to boost or cut the frequency range it controls by as much as 12 dB (and that’s a lot!).
Special attention is paid to the low frequency zone. In addition to low frequency faders, the FBQ800 features a Low Cut filter for removing unwanted low frequencies such as fl oor rumble, room resonance, electrical hum, etc. This is especially handy if your system is being used for speech rather than music.
To Boost or to Cut, That is the Question
Raising and lowering specific frequency bands can improve the frequency response of any room’s acoustics. For instance, if the room you’re in is “bass-heavy,” lowering the 63 and 125 Hz faders can help eliminate an overall “boomy” or “muddy” sound. Likewise, gently boosting the 8 and 16 k sliders can add sparkle to a somewhat “dark” mix. Are the vocals getting lost in the mix? Raising the level of the 1 k slider can help bring them out.
It’s important to note that raising a single fader level is not always the best solution; it’s often better to lower the bands surrounding the frequency you want to bring out, and then boost the overall volume level to achieve better headroom.
Built for Accuracy and Reliability
Speaking of headroom, FBQ800’s 6-digit LED Input/Output meters and level control are provided for precise level maintenance. Longterm reliability is ensured, thanks to high-quality illuminated faders and switches, and our ultra low-noise audio operational amplifiers provide outstanding sonic performance. In addition, all Mini Series components may be stacked to create an ultracompact signal processing solution.
What’s in the Box
Behringer FBQ800 Ultra-Compact 9-Band Graphic Equalizer, Power Supply, User’s Manual
Rockville REQ20 19" Rack Mount Pro Dual 10 Band Graphic Equalizer EQ W/VU Meters
- REQ20: dual 10 band Graphic equalizer
- Dual 10 band Graphic equalizer (20 bands total)
- Frequency response: 20Hz - 20kHz. Dual VU meters level monitor
- Blue LED on each equalizer slide control. Stereo RCA line input
- Stereo RCA line output. Stereo RCA line output for record
- Vacuum fluorescent display. Bass/midrange/high EQ controls
req20: dual 10 band graphic equalizer
dual 10 band graphic equalizer (20 bands total)
frequency response: 20Hz – 20khz
dual Vu meters level monitor
blue LED on each equalizer slide control
stereo RCA line input
stereo RCA line output
stereo RCA line output for record
vacuum fluorescent display
bass/midrange/high EQ controls
separate left/right channel volume gain control
signal to noise Ratio: >88db
input power: AC 110V 60H/220V 50hz
front panel power switch
removable rack mount brackets
dimensions: 17"(19" w/brackets) x 9" x 2.2&Quot;
weight: 5 lbs.
Technical Pro EQ7153 Dual 21 Band Professional Equalizer
- Dual 21 band equalizer with individual LED indicators Inputs: RCA (4 audio sources), MP3 (1/8'') Outputs: RCA (record, main) Frequency response
- Fluorescent spectrum display Direct/Equalizer function allows option of unfiltered pass-through Bass booster increases the low frequency
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <
In the world of audio engineers, club sound designers and professional grade home theater systems EQ’s are one of the most priceless pieces of gear you have at your disposal. No matter where you are or what room you may be in the frequencies of music will vary depending on the architecture of the room set up. Finding the right sound or that “Sweet Spot” is where a professional EQ will come into play. Technical Pro’s EQ7153 dual 21 Band Professional EQ was designed with exactly this in mind. Their superior design and quality parts once again sets this EQ apart from the rest! The ABILITY TO ADJUST 21 BANDS OF FREQUENCIES is a sound designer’s dream come true! This unit will give you so much control over your sound that after you integrate it into your studio, mobile rig or venue you will wonder how you ever survived without it! The EQ7153 is built with superior parts and will hold up under very tough conditions. This unit will work for a mobile rig or in the studio. The removable rack mountable brackets will allow you to fit it into any standard rack. You can connect up to 4 sources using the RCA inputs. Connect such sources as a CD player, DVD player audio, tuner etc. An additional input is available for an iPod, iPhone or MP3 player. Connect your iPhone or iPod by using the MP3 input and play your songs through this system! The outputs consist of an RCA record and main out which can easily be integrated into any sound system.
Power Acoustik PWM-16 Pre-Amp Equalizer
dbx 1231 Dual Channel 31-Band Equalizer (1231)
- Revolutionary instant encode/decode Type III Noise Reduction in-circuit at the push of a button
- Increases S/N ratio by up to 20dB
- Patent-pending Peak Plus Limiter threshold range from 0dBu to +24dBu (off) can transparently tame the wildest hits or the subtlest nuances of any signal
- Four segment LED bar graph for BOTH Gain Reduction AND Output Level Status LEDs offer visual feedback for all settings on the front panel
It’s amazing. One little button. It has so much effect. The Type III Noise Reduction is an entirely new concept… virtually instantaneous encode/decode within the circuitry of the box. We started out to build the finest EQ’s possible, boxes with the heritage and performance to rival our famous 30 Series EQ’s. And to no one’s surprise they came out awfully darn good. (Ask to see the Audio Precision plots compared to the competition.) But then, Roger (our chief engineer, a nice guy, as far as engineers go) got the crazy idea of putting this new noise reduction stuff in the box. We listened to it and were amazed. The EQ’s sounded great without it but with it the performance was nothing short of incredible. Check it out yourself and see. But hey, Roger wasn’t about to stop there. Peak Plus Limiter. Who knows more about limiting than the folks at dbx; nobody… that’s who. So when the guys were developing this new series of EQ’s they wanted something that would be unique to these EQ’s. That’s when Roger got another one of his bright ideas and said “I bet they’ll work a lot better if there’s a cool limiter built in.” Next thing you know, all the guys are in the studio amazed at the new limiter Roger had designed specially for the 20 Series. Once again, hearing is believing… With a threshold range of 0 to +20dbu, the Peak Plus limiter is designed to tame your program material from the subtlest nuances to the rowdiest hits. Also, the four stage LED ladder gives you a great visual indication as to what the limiter is doing.
EMB – Eqb75 – Dual 10 Band Stereo Equalizer With Spectrum Analyzer
- Ten Bands of graphic EQ per Channel
- Multi-colored spectrum analyzer display shows the output of the system
- LEDs in all sliders, Two Line inputs and dual tape monitor loops
- Tuner | CD | TAPE | DVD inputs!
- Power supply MAX:20W
- NOTE: Refer the User Manual before use which is highly essential.
Dual 10 Band Stereo Equalizer with Spectrum Analyzer Display! All led sliders!
dbx 231s Dual Channel 31-Band Equalizer
Rockville REQ42-S Silver 19" Rack Mount 2×21 Band Equalizer w/Spectrum Analyzer
- Rockville REQ42-S Silver 19"
- Rack Mount 2 x 21 Band Equalizer w/Spectrum Analyzer.
- Rack Mountable.Dual Channel 21+21 Band Graphic Equalizer (total of 42 bands).
- Blue LED on each Equalizer Slide Control.
- RCA stereo input: DVD/Tape/Tuner/Aux-MP3 with Front Panel Selector Switch.
The Rockville REQ42-S is a 19” rack mountable equalizer that has individual LED
indicators and RCA outputs. It has a frequency response of 20-20,000 Hz and a
Signal to Noise Ratio Signal to Noise Ratio of 80dB. This equalizer has a weight
of 6 lbs.
Rockville REQ42-S Silver 19" Rack Mount 2 x 21 Band Equalizer w/Spectrum
19" Rack Mountable
Dual Channel 21+21 Band Graphic Equalizer (total of 42 bands)
Blue LED on each Equalizer Slide Control
RCA stereo input: DVD/Tape/Tuner/Aux-MP3 with Front Panel Selector Switch
RCA Stereo Record Output
Front Panel 3.5mm iPod/MP3 Player Input Jack
Dual VU Meters Level Monitor
Individual LED Indicators
Outputs-RCA (REC, Mail)
Multi Color LED Display
Frequency Response: 20-20,000 Hz
Signal to Noise Ratio: 80dB
Removable Rack Mount Brackets
Nobsound 14×24 Music Spectrum Audio Spectrum Sound Level LED Level Meter Display Analyzer for HiFi (Black)
- The Douk audio spectrum AS1424 has 24 frequency bands, adopts 32-bit high-speed processor and professional Pure hardware agc (automatic gain control) module that can capture every detail of the music and display, available for frequency point test, has excellent visual effect and high accuracy. Color: White / Black
- Size: 18.5 x 9 x 1.2cm
- Three kinds of classic modes: single spectrum, spectrum + peak holding, floating point, with power off memory
M (short press) — mode switching
▲ (short press) — increase brightness
▼ (short press) — decrease brightness
(recommended brightness value 2-4)
M (keep pressing) + ▲ (short press) — increase spectrum speed
M (keep pressing) + ▼ (short press) — decrease spectrum speed
(recommended speed 3-4)
▲ (long press) — switch between LIN (line input) and MIC (microphone input)
▼ (long press) — switch between L (low gain) and H (high gain) (the best is L by default, can choose H for car spectrum MIC input)
NOTE: the setting values need to maintain 30 seconds before they can be automatically saved.
Audio terminal input adopts 3.5mm male headphones, connect it to computer headphone output interface via the audio branch, the other end of the branch connects external audio equipment. Please check whether the audio cable or branch has good contact if the audio has noise or the spectrum has background noise under mute and MIC off mode when using.
Input adjustment potentiometer: for adjusting the input signal, for example, the input signal can be attenuated if it is too strong, or adjust this potentiometer to shield some equipment which have strong background noise. Spectrum display amplitude potentiometer: for adjusting the maximum display amplitude after AGC (Automatic Gain) process. After setting, the automatic gain will take this setting value as the maximum amplitude to adjust automatically.(turning to the end can turn off AGC function if you don’t need it)
1× AS1424 Music Spectrum
1× USB Cable
1× 3.5mm Male to 2*Female Plug
2 Channel Stereo Audio Amplifier Receiver Mini Hi-Fi Class D Integrated Amp 2.0CH for Home Speakers 100W x 2 with Bass and Treble Control TPA3116(with Power Supply) – Fosi Audio TB10A
- Perfectly suited for your desktop or a smaller space in your home or office, digital amplifier is easy to connect to your audio system with no software to install or settings to change
- 100W RMS X 2(4 ohms, 20 Hz - 20 kHz, 0.04% THD), comes with 24V power supply, can drive 280watts(8 ohm), 320watts(4 ohm) speakers
- Simple compact design but practical and powerful
- No pop, no audible noise, dead silent when nothing is playing through it
Best home audio equalizerr: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy