Best Home Audio Graphic Equalizer Compact
Nowadays, there are so many products of home audio graphic equalizer compact in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for home audio graphic equalizer compact in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings home audio graphic equalizer compact which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
EMB – Eqb75 – Dual 10 Band Stereo Equalizer With Spectrum Analyzer
- Ten Bands of graphic EQ per Channel
- Multi-colored spectrum analyzer display shows the output of the system
- LEDs in all sliders, Two Line inputs and dual tape monitor loops
- Tuner | CD | TAPE | DVD inputs!
- Power supply MAX:20W
- NOTE: Refer the User Manual before use which is highly essential.
Dual 10 Band Stereo Equalizer with Spectrum Analyzer Display! All led sliders!
Rockville REQ20 19" Rack Mount Pro Dual 10 Band Graphic Equalizer EQ W/VU Meters
- REQ20: dual 10 band Graphic equalizer
- Dual 10 band Graphic equalizer (20 bands total)
- Frequency response: 20Hz - 20kHz. Dual VU meters level monitor
- Blue LED on each equalizer slide control. Stereo RCA line input
- Stereo RCA line output. Stereo RCA line output for record
- Vacuum fluorescent display. Bass/midrange/high EQ controls
req20: dual 10 band graphic equalizer
dual 10 band graphic equalizer (20 bands total)
frequency response: 20Hz – 20khz
dual Vu meters level monitor
blue LED on each equalizer slide control
stereo RCA line input
stereo RCA line output
stereo RCA line output for record
vacuum fluorescent display
bass/midrange/high EQ controls
separate left/right channel volume gain control
signal to noise Ratio: >88db
input power: AC 110V 60H/220V 50hz
front panel power switch
removable rack mount brackets
dimensions: 17"(19" w/brackets) x 9" x 2.2&Quot;
weight: 5 lbs.
Gravity 7 Band Graphic Equalizer GR-EQ9
- Power Supply: 11-15V DC | Max Output Volt: 7V RMS PRE Graph Frequency 50Hz - 16kHz
- Equalization Range: +-12dB | Subwoofer Equalizer: 60/90Hz | Input Impedance: 15k Ohms
- Signal To Noise: 90dB | T.H.D. AT 0.05% | Channel Division: 70dB
- Frequency: 10Hz-50kHz
ART EQ341 Dual Channel 15 Band 2/3 Octave Graphic Equalizer
Technical Pro EQ7153 Dual 21 Band Professional Equalizer
- Dual 21 band equalizer with individual LED indicators Inputs: RCA (4 audio sources), MP3 (1/8'') Outputs: RCA (record, main) Frequency response
- Fluorescent spectrum display Direct/Equalizer function allows option of unfiltered pass-through Bass booster increases the low frequency
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <
In the world of audio engineers, club sound designers and professional grade home theater systems EQ’s are one of the most priceless pieces of gear you have at your disposal. No matter where you are or what room you may be in the frequencies of music will vary depending on the architecture of the room set up. Finding the right sound or that “Sweet Spot” is where a professional EQ will come into play. Technical Pro’s EQ7153 dual 21 Band Professional EQ was designed with exactly this in mind. Their superior design and quality parts once again sets this EQ apart from the rest! The ABILITY TO ADJUST 21 BANDS OF FREQUENCIES is a sound designer’s dream come true! This unit will give you so much control over your sound that after you integrate it into your studio, mobile rig or venue you will wonder how you ever survived without it! The EQ7153 is built with superior parts and will hold up under very tough conditions. This unit will work for a mobile rig or in the studio. The removable rack mountable brackets will allow you to fit it into any standard rack. You can connect up to 4 sources using the RCA inputs. Connect such sources as a CD player, DVD player audio, tuner etc. An additional input is available for an iPod, iPhone or MP3 player. Connect your iPhone or iPod by using the MP3 input and play your songs through this system! The outputs consist of an RCA record and main out which can easily be integrated into any sound system.
Behringer MiniFBQ FBQ800 Ultra-Compact 9-Band Graphic Equalizer with FBQ
- Ultra-compact 9.5" graphic equalizer for studio and stage applications
- Revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection system instantly reveals critical frequencies and can also be used as Audio Analyzer
- Additional Low-cut filter removes unwanted frequencies, e. g. floor rumble
- Accurate 6-segment LED input/output meters and Level control for precise level indication
- High-quality illuminated faders, potentiometers and illuminated switches for long-term reliability
Ultra-Compact 9-Band Graphic Equalizer with FBQ
If we all lived in a perfect world, there would be no need for audio equalization. Sound systems would be perfect and would reproduce perfect signals in all their glorious perfection. Also, everyone in that perfect world would like the same amount of bass, midrange and high frequency, and there would be no such thing as feedback. But the world isn’t perfect, is it? Even the best sound system can benefit from the use of a good EQ–like the FBQ800.
Even the best sound system can benefit from the use of a good EQ. Click to enlarge.
1/4-inch and RCA inputs and outputs.
Nine steps of graphic EQ.
How Does it Work?
Imagine the frequency range of the sound you hear as a highway, a very wide one with nine lanes. Each of these “lanes” represents a single octave of the sonic spectrum. The first four lanes, labeled 63 – 500 (Hz) contain the really low frequency sound content, mainly bass, bass vocals, and the kick and tom drums. The three lanes labeled 1 k, 2 k and 4 k (Hz), make up the fundamental zone of most musical instruments and the male and female vocals. 8 k and 16 k cover the frequency range of cymbals, snare drums and higher pitched percussion instruments. The FBQ800 allows you to control the flow of audio traffic in each of these nine lanes. When properly applied, EQ makes it possible to hear all of these frequency ranges equally, thus the term equalization.
When a specific frequency, or range of frequencies, reaches too high a level, feedback occurs–that all-too-familiar squeal or howl you get when the mic is too close to the speaker. Basically, feedback happens when there is so much of a particular frequency that it is picked up by the mic and run through the system again. That’s why feedback typically gets louder and louder the longer it’s allowed to occur. Needless to say, this kind of feedback is very undesirable.
This is where the FBQ800’s Feedback Detection System really works its magic. In this ingenious circuitry, LEDs on the individual faders light up when that frequency band is approaching the danger zone. All you need do is lower the illuminated slider until the LED blinks out–voilá, feedback problem solved! What once required a highly trained ear is now an activity that even a child can master.
That really is the best way to describe the FBQ800. With its nine frequency bands, you easily fine-tune your sound and instantly eliminate feedback. And each fader can be used to boost or cut the frequency range it controls by as much as 12 dB (and that’s a lot!).
Special attention is paid to the low frequency zone. In addition to low frequency faders, the FBQ800 features a Low Cut filter for removing unwanted low frequencies such as fl oor rumble, room resonance, electrical hum, etc. This is especially handy if your system is being used for speech rather than music.
To Boost or to Cut, That is the Question
Raising and lowering specific frequency bands can improve the frequency response of any room’s acoustics. For instance, if the room you’re in is “bass-heavy,” lowering the 63 and 125 Hz faders can help eliminate an overall “boomy” or “muddy” sound. Likewise, gently boosting the 8 and 16 k sliders can add sparkle to a somewhat “dark” mix. Are the vocals getting lost in the mix? Raising the level of the 1 k slider can help bring them out.
It’s important to note that raising a single fader level is not always the best solution; it’s often better to lower the bands surrounding the frequency you want to bring out, and then boost the overall volume level to achieve better headroom.
Built for Accuracy and Reliability
Speaking of headroom, FBQ800’s 6-digit LED Input/Output meters and level control are provided for precise level maintenance. Longterm reliability is ensured, thanks to high-quality illuminated faders and switches, and our ultra low-noise audio operational amplifiers provide outstanding sonic performance. In addition, all Mini Series components may be stacked to create an ultracompact signal processing solution.
What’s in the Box
Behringer FBQ800 Ultra-Compact 9-Band Graphic Equalizer, Power Supply, User’s Manual
DS18 DS-KEQ5 DS18 Five Band Graphic Equalizer Six Channel/Five Volt RCA Subwoofer Level Control
- The DS18 KEQ5 is a 5-band stereo equalizer/crossover specifically created for the mobile environment. The DS18 KEQ5 provides powerful features in a compact size
- 5 Band Parametric Equalizer with 4 Channel Separate Control. Active gain Equalizer with adjustable input sensitivity. Master volume control with up to 7 volts RMS of output. Individual left and right sensitivity controls
- Five band parametric equalizer with 12 dB Boost/cit. Specific bandwidth for each band plus high frequency shelving. On-board 30V bipolar switching power supply
Rockville REQ215 Dual 15 Band 1/3 Octave Graphic Equalizer+Peavey XLR Cable
- The Rockville REQ215 is a Dual Channel 30 Band (15 bands per channel) rack mountable EQ. Dual channel (15 bands per channel). Switchable 12 Band or 6dB boost/cut range. 80Hz 24dB low cut filter. 2/3 octave filter sets. 25 Hz to 16 kHz effective equalization range. Constant Q filters. Output level LEDs (-12 to +17 dB).
- Low cut filter switch with status LED. XLR inputs and outputs for balanced operation. Bypass switch with status LED. Balanced XLR input/output. Subwoofer out. Subwoofer X-Over Freq ( 30Hz – 200Hz ) selecting . Connectors : XLR balanced inputs and outputs. Ground lift switch.
dbx 231s Dual Channel 31-Band Equalizer
Rockville REQ231 Dual 31 Band 1/3 Octave Graphic Equalizer With Sub-Output, grey
- Rockville REQ231 Dual 31 Band 1/3 Octave Graphic Equalizer With Sub-Output. Dual channel (31 bands per channel). Variable stage low and high cut filters.
- 1/3 octave filter sets (ISO centers). 20 Hz to 20 kHz effective equalization range. Constant Q filters. Selectable 6dB or 12dB cut or boost range. Output level LEDs (-10 to +17 dB).
- Bypass switch with status LED. Balanced XLR input/output. Subwoofer out. Channels: 2 (stereo). Connectors: XLR balanced inputs and outputs. Bands: 31 per channel.
Massive Audio EQ-7X Car Equalizer with 7 Band Graphic Equalizer – Aux inputs – 7V RCA Outputs – 8V Line Driver – 12dB Crossover
- TOP RATED CAR AUDIO EQUALIZER | The EQ7X Massive Audio Car Stereo Equalizer is a 7 band graphic equalizer that will correct peaks and dips in sound characteristics associated with most vehicles' interior. This Graphic Equalizer also features a switch to change the LED color from Red to Blue depending on the interior of the vehicle.
- MORE TUNING CONTROL | With Stellar features such as: Adjustable Master Volume Level, Adjustable Subwoofer Level, 2-Channel RCA Aux Input and Adjustable Gain, 7-Band, 1/2 DIN, 8V Line Driver, Auxiliary inputs, 6-Channel / 7V RCA Outputs, you can take full control on how you like your music to sound Clearer, Better, Perfect!
Blaupunkt CEBP870 7-Band Digital Equalizer
- 7-Band Digital Equalizer
- Compact and sleek in design while maintaining functionality
- Featuring separate front and rear outs, boost your high and low frequencies with ease or optimize your vehicle for surround sound with a quick turn of the subwoofer and volume levels
Backed by nearly 100 years of innovation and reliability, Blaupunkt delivers again with CEBP870 7-Band Digital Equalizer, compact and sleek in design while maintaining functionality. Featuring separate front and rear outs, boost your high and low frequencies with ease or optimize your vehicle for surround sound with a quick turn of the subwoofer and volume levels. Power Supply: 11-15 V DC Neg. Ground. Max: Output Voltage: 7V RMS. Pre-Graphic Frequency: 50 Hz, 125 Hz, 315 Hz, 750 Hz, 2.2 KHz, 6 KHz, 16KHz. Equalization range: + 12 dB
Best home audio graphic equalizer compact: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy