The Best Honeywell 110 V Thermostat
Finding your suitable readers for honeywell 110 v thermostat is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for honeywell 110 v thermostat including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
897 reviews analysed
Honeywell Manual 4 Wire Premium Baseboard/Line Volt Thermostat(YCT410B1000/U)
Non-programmable electric baseboard thermostat
Honeywell RLV3120A1005/E1 Digital Non-Programmable Thermostat for Electric Baseboard Heating
- Accuracy of ± 0.15°C / 0.27°F
- 100% silent
- 2-wire, non-polarized connection
- Fahrenheit or Celcius temperature display
- On-screen heating power indicator
- Minimum load (100 W @ 120 V /200 W @ 240 V) means thermostat can control smaller baseboards
- Maximum load: 1000 W @ 120 V /2000 W @ 240 V
- Compact design ideal for small spaces
- Easy to install and use
- Battery-free – setpoint retained in memory
The Honeywell RLV3120A is a digital non-programmable thermostat that’s compatible with electric baseboards, convectors and radiant ceilings. Incredibly easy to install, this non-programmable thermostat was specifically designed for ease of use. A user friendly panel removes the burden and hassle of ever accessing and adjusting your home’s temperature. This line volt thermostat also incorporates silent technology that eliminates all of the unpleasant and irritating noises associated with similar thermostats. A triac thermostat has also been implemented to perfection and will ensure maximum savings and comfort. For those looking for an easily maintained thermostat that’s both dependable and accessible then Honeywell has created the non-programmable thermostat to suit your individual needs.
From the Manufacturer
Digital Non-Programmable Thermostat for Electric Baseboard Heating
Heagstat H705 5-1-1-Day Single Stage Programmable Thermostat，1 Heat/1 Cool, with 4.5 sq. inch Display
- Single stage, 1 heat/1 cool, 5-1-1 Day Programmable, Intuitive wake, leave, return, sleep programming icons.
- Compatible with heating, cooling and heat pumps without auxiliary heat. Does not work with electric baseboard heat (120-240V) or multistage HVAC systems.
- Electric or Gas configurable, Accurate temperature control of +/-1-Degree F for consistent comfort, make comfortable temperatures to reduce energy usage, savings on annual heating and cooling costs.
- Dual-powered (battery and/or hardwire 24Vac power), Easy access battery compartment.
- 4.5 sq. inch display with white backlight, Easy-to see and read. large, clear backlit digital display, with air filter change reminder and low battery indicator available. With 5-year warranty.
Honeywell TL7235A1003 Line Volt Pro Non-Programmable Digital Thermostat with Electronic Temperature Control, 240-Volt
- On-Demand Backlight – Easy to read in various lighting conditions
- Soundproof Operation – Reduces “clicking” noise heard with conventional thermostats
- Heating Indicator – At-a-glance confirmation that the heat is on
- Honeywell Customer Service 888-793-8193
The Honeywell TL7235A1003 LineVoltPRO 7000 non-programmable digital thermostat includes precise comfort control, an easy to read backlit display and a contemporary design to complement your lifestyle. It is a double pole line voltage thermostat designed for electric baseboards, convectors and fan forced heaters.
The Honeywell TL7235A1003 LineVoltPRO non-programmable digital thermostat features quiet operation. The clicking noise commonly heard with conventional thermostats is reduced.
The TL7235A1003 digital thermostat features an on-demand backlight that makes the screen easy to read in various lighting conditions.
Precise Temperature Accuracy
Electronic temperature control features temperature accuracy down to 1 degree Fahrenheit to help you save up to 10% on your heating bill.
Easy Heat Confirmation
You can glance at the screen and confirm that the heat is on by viewing the heating indicator.
From the Manufacturer
Line Voltage Thermostat, Digital, Non Programmable, Switch Type DPST, Control Range 40 to 86 F, Heating Application, Differential 1 DEG F, Height 4-7/8-Inch, Width 2-3/4-Inch, Depth 1-Inch, 240 VAC, Full Load Amps 15 @ 240VAC, Temp Settings per Day N/A, UL, CSA, Color White, Temp Sensitivity 1 Deg F, Sensor Thermistor Type, LCD Display
HoneyWell T498B1512 Electric Line Voltage Thermostat
Honeywell TL8230A1003 Line Volt Thermostat 240/208 VAC 7 Day Programmble
- 7 day programmable – maintain the pre-set program schedule for up to 20% energy savings, or modify the schedule to fit your lifestyle. 208/240V
- Electronic temperature control – precision of ±1 F saves up to an additional 10% on heating bills
- 15 A (Resistive), 50/60 Hz, 4 Wires, Double Pole, 15 minute heating cycles, Battery Free
- Soundproofed for quiet operation – reduces the clicking noise commonly heard with conventional thermostats
- Large, clear, backlit display – easy to read in various lighting conditions
- Early start – ensures programmed temperature is reached by programmed time
Ideal for electrical baseboards, convectors, and fan forced heaters the thermostat comes with a large clear backlit display the Honeywell TL8230A1003 208/240V 7-Day Digital Programmable Electric Thermostat is maintenance free and does not require batteries. The 4-wire thermostate features a 7-day programmable menu, pre-set programs, easy to read with quiet operation. 15 Amp (Resistive), 50/60 Hz, 4 Wires, Double Pole, 15 minute heating cycles.
From the Manufacturer
Digital Programmable Double Pole Line Voltage Thermostat for electric baseboards, convectors and fan forced heaters (resistive rated loads).
Honeywell RLV4305A1000/E1 Rlv4305A1000/E 5-2 Day Programmable Thermostat, 240 V, 1 Deg F Whites
- Separate programming for the weekdays and weekends
- up to 4 program periods per day
- Saves energy with personalized temperature control
- Compatible with electric baseboards (120-240V), convectors, and radiant ceilings. Product dimensions (WxDxH):4.8 x 1.2 x 5 inches
- TRIAC silent switching for accurate temperature control of +/-0.5°F
- Fast, easy, two-wire installation. High capacity, up to 3,500 watts at 240 volts.
Honeywell RLV4305A 5-2 Day Digital Programmable Thermostat for Electric Baseboard Heating – now with white backlit screen. 1 setting for week and 1 setting for the weekend. 4 programmable periods per day. Silent switching for accurate temperature control. Use with electric baseboards (120 240V), convectors, and to wire radiant ceilings. Compatible with fan forced heaters.
Honeywell RLV3150A1004/E RLV3150A Non-Programmable Thermostat
- Easy to use – digital, push-button operation
- High-capacity electronic thermostat (up to 3000W @ 240V)
- Compatible with line volt heating only (240V) including electric baseboards, convectors, radiant ceilings and fan-forced heaters
- TRIAC thermostat – Accuracy of ± 0.15°C for maximum savings and comfort
- 2-Wire installation includes mounting hardware
- Backlit Display
- 100% silent switching – no clicking noise
- Compatible with line volt heating only (240V) Electric baseboards, convectors and fan-forced heaters
- Power: Maximum load: 3000W @240V, 12.5A resistive Minimum load: 500W @240V, 2A resistive
Honeywell RLV3100A1017 Digital Non-Programmable Thermostat for Electric Baseboard Heating – now with backlit screen. Easy to use and install. TRIAC silent switching for accurate temperature control of +/-0.5 degree Fahrenheit. High-capacity electronic thermostat (up to 3000W @ 240V). Compatible with electric baseboards (120-240V), convectors and radiant ceilings. 2-Wire installation.
Honeywell Thermostat T4398A1021 110V, In-Line, Tradeline
- High Performance Electric Heat Thermostats provide precise line voltage control of resistive-rated electric heating equipment.
- For control of resistance-rated baseboard electric heaters. Vapor-filled dual-diaphragm sensing element provides accurate temperature sensitivity.
- Extremely sensitive to temperature changes. Replace virtually all standard wall-mounted line voltage thermostats.
- Color-coded leads allow easy installation. Include long-lasting Micro SwitchTM mechanism.
- Rugged, plastic mounting base. Well suited for upgrades and high-end new construction.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Honeywell 110 V Thermostat for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Our Promise to Readers
We keep receiving tons of questions of readers who are going to buy Honeywell 110 V Thermostat, eg:
- What are Top 10 Honeywell 110 V Thermostat for 2020, for 2019, for 2018 or even 2017 (old models)?
- What is Top 10 Honeywell 110 V Thermostat to buy?
- What are Top Rated Honeywell 110 V Thermostat to buy on the market?
- or even What is Top 10 affordable (best budget, best cheap or even best expensive!!!) Honeywell 110 V Thermostat?…
- All of these above questions make you crazy whenever coming up with them. We know your feelings because we used to be in this weird situation when searching for Honeywell 110 V Thermostat.
- Before deciding to buy any Honeywell 110 V Thermostat, make sure you research and read carefully the buying guide somewhere else from trusted sources. We will not repeat it here to save your time.
- You will know how you should choose Honeywell 110 V Thermostat and What you should consider when buying the Honeywell 110 V Thermostat and Where to Buy or Purchase the Honeywell 110 V Thermostat. Just consider our rankings above as a suggestion. The final choice is yours.
- That’s why we use Big Data and AI to solve the issue. We use our own invented, special algorithms to generate lists of Top 10 brands and give them our own Scores to rank them from 1st to 10th.
- You could see the top 10 Honeywell 110 V Thermostat of 2020 above. The lists of best products are updated regularly, so you can be sure that the information provided is up-to-date.
- You may read more about us to know what we have achieved so far. Don’t hesitate to contact us if something’s wrong or mislead information about Honeywell 110 V Thermostat.