Best Parametric Equalizer Home Audio
Nowadays, there are so many products of parametric equalizer home audio in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for parametric equalizer home audio in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings parametric equalizer home audio which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
Precision Power E.7 1/2 DIN 7-Band Parametric Equalizer with LED Display
7-Band Parametric Equalizer with LED display
Bellari EQ570 Audio Equalizer
The EQ570 is a solid well built four band EQ. With extremely low phase shift, and gradual curve filters that make it one of the most musical sounding EQ’s we have ever built. -RCA inputs and outputs -3.5mm (1/8″) stereo inputs and outputs -The EQ570 can be used in many places for audio improvement. -Simply plug your source (phone, tablet, DAC, CD player or other player) into the EQ570 then out of the EQ570 to your preamplifier or headphone amplifier. -It can fill the role of a turntable only EQ for your system. From your phono pre/stage to the EQ570 then out to your preamp. You must use a phono pre/stage with the EQ570 for your turntable. -It also can act as a whole system EQ by plugging the output of your preamp into the EQ570 then out to your amplifier
dbx 231s Dual Channel 31-Band Equalizer
ammoon EQ-215 Dual Channel 15-Band Equalizer 1U Rack Mount
- Professional dual channels stereo graphic equalizer.
- 15-band design with ±12db adjustable range for each channel.
- With LOW-CUT switch for effectively eliminating the low frequency noise.
- With BYPASS switch for convenient machine debugging.
- XLR balanced and 1/4" TRS unbalanced inputs & outputs.
Input Impedance: 22KΩ
Output Impedance: 200Ω
Frequency Response: 20Hz~20KHz
Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.05%（1KHz）
Signal to Nosie Ratio: >90dB
Working Voltage: 110-240V
Item Size: 48 * 12 * 4.5cm / 18.9 * 4.7 * 1.8in
Item Weight: 2kg / 4.4lb
Package Size: 56 * 26 * 10.5cm / 22 * 10.2 * 4.1in
Package Weight: 2.5kg / 5.5lb
1 * Equalizer
1 * Power Cable (US)
1 * User Manual (English)
EMB – Eqb75 – Dual 10 Band Stereo Equalizer With Spectrum Analyzer
- Ten Bands of graphic EQ per Channel
- Multi-colored spectrum analyzer display shows the output of the system
- LEDs in all sliders, Two Line inputs and dual tape monitor loops
- Tuner | CD | TAPE | DVD inputs!
- Power supply MAX:20W
- NOTE: Refer the User Manual before use which is highly essential.
Dual 10 Band Stereo Equalizer with Spectrum Analyzer Display! All led sliders!
Behringer MiniFBQ FBQ800 Ultra-Compact 9-Band Graphic Equalizer with FBQ
- Ultra-compact 9.5" graphic equalizer for studio and stage applications
- Revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection system instantly reveals critical frequencies and can also be used as Audio Analyzer
- Additional Low-cut filter removes unwanted frequencies, e. g. floor rumble
- Accurate 6-segment LED input/output meters and Level control for precise level indication
- High-quality illuminated faders, potentiometers and illuminated switches for long-term reliability
Ultra-Compact 9-Band Graphic Equalizer with FBQ
If we all lived in a perfect world, there would be no need for audio equalization. Sound systems would be perfect and would reproduce perfect signals in all their glorious perfection. Also, everyone in that perfect world would like the same amount of bass, midrange and high frequency, and there would be no such thing as feedback. But the world isn’t perfect, is it? Even the best sound system can benefit from the use of a good EQ–like the FBQ800.
Even the best sound system can benefit from the use of a good EQ. Click to enlarge.
1/4-inch and RCA inputs and outputs.
Nine steps of graphic EQ.
How Does it Work?
Imagine the frequency range of the sound you hear as a highway, a very wide one with nine lanes. Each of these “lanes” represents a single octave of the sonic spectrum. The first four lanes, labeled 63 – 500 (Hz) contain the really low frequency sound content, mainly bass, bass vocals, and the kick and tom drums. The three lanes labeled 1 k, 2 k and 4 k (Hz), make up the fundamental zone of most musical instruments and the male and female vocals. 8 k and 16 k cover the frequency range of cymbals, snare drums and higher pitched percussion instruments. The FBQ800 allows you to control the flow of audio traffic in each of these nine lanes. When properly applied, EQ makes it possible to hear all of these frequency ranges equally, thus the term equalization.
When a specific frequency, or range of frequencies, reaches too high a level, feedback occurs–that all-too-familiar squeal or howl you get when the mic is too close to the speaker. Basically, feedback happens when there is so much of a particular frequency that it is picked up by the mic and run through the system again. That’s why feedback typically gets louder and louder the longer it’s allowed to occur. Needless to say, this kind of feedback is very undesirable.
This is where the FBQ800’s Feedback Detection System really works its magic. In this ingenious circuitry, LEDs on the individual faders light up when that frequency band is approaching the danger zone. All you need do is lower the illuminated slider until the LED blinks out–voilá, feedback problem solved! What once required a highly trained ear is now an activity that even a child can master.
That really is the best way to describe the FBQ800. With its nine frequency bands, you easily fine-tune your sound and instantly eliminate feedback. And each fader can be used to boost or cut the frequency range it controls by as much as 12 dB (and that’s a lot!).
Special attention is paid to the low frequency zone. In addition to low frequency faders, the FBQ800 features a Low Cut filter for removing unwanted low frequencies such as fl oor rumble, room resonance, electrical hum, etc. This is especially handy if your system is being used for speech rather than music.
To Boost or to Cut, That is the Question
Raising and lowering specific frequency bands can improve the frequency response of any room’s acoustics. For instance, if the room you’re in is “bass-heavy,” lowering the 63 and 125 Hz faders can help eliminate an overall “boomy” or “muddy” sound. Likewise, gently boosting the 8 and 16 k sliders can add sparkle to a somewhat “dark” mix. Are the vocals getting lost in the mix? Raising the level of the 1 k slider can help bring them out.
It’s important to note that raising a single fader level is not always the best solution; it’s often better to lower the bands surrounding the frequency you want to bring out, and then boost the overall volume level to achieve better headroom.
Built for Accuracy and Reliability
Speaking of headroom, FBQ800’s 6-digit LED Input/Output meters and level control are provided for precise level maintenance. Longterm reliability is ensured, thanks to high-quality illuminated faders and switches, and our ultra low-noise audio operational amplifiers provide outstanding sonic performance. In addition, all Mini Series components may be stacked to create an ultracompact signal processing solution.
What’s in the Box
Behringer FBQ800 Ultra-Compact 9-Band Graphic Equalizer, Power Supply, User’s Manual
Audiopipe 9 Band Equalizer
9 Band Parametric: 50Hz, 125Hz, 250Hz 500Hz, 1KHz. 2KHz 4KHz, KHz, 16 KHz. 9V Line Driver. Nickel plated locking adjustable knob. Adjustable subwoofer frequency: 60Hz/90Hz. Universal half-din chassis. Active pre-amplifiers with adjustable input sensitivity. Individual left and right sensitivity controls for auxiliary input. 20dB headroom output and level controls. Subwoofer output and level controls. Gold-plated RCA input connectors. Three stereo RCA outputs. Main/auxiliary input selector.
Power Acoustik PWM-16 Pre-Amp Equalizer
Yamaha R-S202BL Stereo Receiver
- Advanced circuitry design
- Bluetooth to your favorite streaming music services
- 40 station FM/AM preset Tuning. Frequency Response : 10 Hz – 100 kHz (0 plus/ minus 0.5 dB / 0 plus/ minus 3.0 dB)
- Brushed aluminum finish and simplistic design
- Speaker selector for two systems.Input Sensitivity (CD):500 mV / 47 k-ohms
Yamaha, the most trusted brand in home audio, adds Bluetooth compatibility in this Hi-Fi receiver for easy wireless access to streaming music services and music on your smartphone or other devices. Enjoy the connectivity and the outstanding and legendary quality of Yamaha natural sound.
DS18 DS-KEQ5 DS18 Five Band Graphic Equalizer Six Channel/Five Volt RCA Subwoofer Level Control
- The DS18 KEQ5 is a 5-band stereo equalizer/crossover specifically created for the mobile environment. The DS18 KEQ5 provides powerful features in a compact size
- 5 Band Parametric Equalizer with 4 Channel Separate Control. Active gain Equalizer with adjustable input sensitivity. Master volume control with up to 7 volts RMS of output. Individual left and right sensitivity controls
- Five band parametric equalizer with 12 dB Boost/cit. Specific bandwidth for each band plus high frequency shelving. On-board 30V bipolar switching power supply
Pyle Phono Turntable Preamp – Mini Electronic Audio Stereo Phonograph Preamplifier with RCA Input, RCA Output & Low Noise Operation Powered by 12 Volt DC Adapter (PP444)
- CONVERTS PHONO SIGNALS: A turntable preamp that converts phono signals to Line Level Signals This state-of-the-art circuitry phono preamp can accommodate magnetic pickups with an input sensitivity of 3mV at 50K Ohms
- LOW NOISE OPERATION: Offers outstanding performance with it’s Low-Noise Audio Operational Amplifiers The output is 2V max (P-P) at 10K Ohms It’s better to position the preamp close to the source to reduce unwanted noise and interference
Pyle – Upgraded Premium Rack Mount Bluetooth Receiver, Home Theater Amp, Speaker Amplifier, Bluetooth Wireless Streaming, MP3/USB/SD/AUX/FM Radio, 200 Watt, w/ Digital ID3 LCD Display from – PDA7BU
- WIRELESS STREAMING: The receiver rack mount features a premium built-in Bluetooth 2.1 wireless streaming receiver. Making the receiver compatible with all your favorite devices, like iPhone, Androids, tablets, etc. It has a wireless range of 30’ plus
- HOME STEREO AMP: The rack mount home theater amp is a complete sound system. It acts like an FM radio with a digital LCD display with ID3 tag readout displaying each song title. Also features a 2.1 channel audio amp design. Wireless Range- 30’+ feet
Pyle Model : PDA7BU
Bluetooth Radio Receiver & Amplifier
Home Theater Amplifier Audio Receiver Sound System with Bluetooth Wireless Streaming, MP3/USB/SD/AUX/FM Radio (200 Watt)
What’s in the Box:
Best parametric equalizer home audio: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy